In partnership with the Mariam Foundation of Nazareth, CIDO is providing Urgent Relief for Palestinians suffering from cancer. This fund will support work to bring treatment and care to Palestinians with cancer in the only such treatment facility in Gaza. Lifesaving treatment was difficult in the past. And now, it is virtually impossible. With your help, we will change this.
Here is an overview of how your donation will help Palestinians suffering from cancer. You can make a huge difference:
- $50 provides two days of meals for one cancer patient.
- $100 provides two weeks of supplies for one cancer patient.
- A one time contribution of $250 provides much needed financial assistance for a family of a cancer patient
- $500 provides medical coverage for one cancer patient, including medications, surgical prevention services, and treatment (mammograms, colonoscopy, and so on.)
- $1000 provides one year of daily companionship for a child with cancer whose parents were denied entry by the Israeli Authorities.
Please Donate now. https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/m/97539