CIDO was put in place with the objective in mind of helping to relieve world poverty, in particular for Palestinians, and to raise the standard of living in the Middle East.
CIDO believes strongly in helping through healing and its purpose is strictly humanitarian.
CIDO’s goal is to aid in the development of communities in the areas of health by providing:
- Necessary medical equipment
- Continued education
OBJECTIVES OF THE CORPORATION:
- to relieve world poverty by assisting in the indigenous development efforts of the community in the fields of health, transportation, communication, water treatment, energy supply and agriculture;
- to promote the health of the community by educating and instructing the public on prevention of and curative measures for most common health problems and by researching and documenting changes in the health of the community;
- to improve the quality of the drinking water and;
- to improve basic skills in forestation, agronomy, horticulture and encourage the preservation of the environment.
The operation of CIDO may be carried on throughout Canada and elsewhere.